Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

I've read a total of 50 books this year. Just wow.


  1. "Cruel Summer" by: Alyson Noel
  2. "Prom Queen Geeks" by: Lauren Preble
  3. "The Host" by: Stephenie Meyer (2 times.. beginning of the year and ended the year with it)
  4. "Fixing Delilah" by: Sarah Ockler
  5. "Twenty Boy Summer" by: Sarah Ockler
  6. "Pretty Face" by: Mary Hogan
  7. "Forever Princess" by: Meg Cabot
  8. "Bittersweet" by: Sarah Ockler
  9. "Love & Leftovers" by: Sarah Tregay
  10. "Sloppy Firsts" by: Megan McCafferty
  11. "Hana" by: Lauren Oliver
  12. "Kissed By An Angel" by: Elizabeth Chandler
  13. "The Power Of Love" by: Elizabeth Chandler
  14. "Soulmates" by: Elizabeth Chandler
  15. "Stay" by: Deb Caletti
  16. "Second Helpings" by: Megan McCafferty
  17. "Pandemonium" by: Lauren Oliver
  18. "Charmed Thirds" by: Megan McCafferty
  19. "Fourth Comings" by: Megan McCafferty
  20. "Perfect Fifths" by: Megan McCafferty
  21. "Sixteenth Summer" by: Michelle Dalton
  22. "Evercrossed" by: Elizabeth Chandler
  23. "Everlasting" by: Elizabeth Chandler
  24. "The Summer I Turned Pretty" by: Jenny Han (2 times)
  25. "It's Not Summer Without You" by: Jenny Han (2 times)
  26. "We'll Always Have Summer" by: Jenny Han (2 times)
  27. "The Single Girl's To-Do List" by: Lindsey Kelk
  28. "Megan Meade's Guide To The McGowan Boys" by: Kate Brian
  29. "The Pledge" by: Kimberly Derting
  30. "Need" by: Carrie Jones
  31. "Captivate" by: Carrie Jones
  32. "Entice" by: Carrie Jones
  33. "What Would Emma Do?" by: Eileen Cook
  34. "The Story Of Us" by: Deb Caletti
  35. "Endure" by: Carrie Jones
  36. "The Duff (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)" by: Kody Keplinger
  37. "There You'll Find Me" by: Jenny B Jones
  38. "Shiver" by: Maggie Stiefvater
  39. "Getting Over Garrett Delaney" by: Abby McDonald
  40. "Divergent" by: Veronica Roth
  41. "Linger" by: Maggie Stiefvater
  42. "Forever" by: Maggie Stiefvater
  43. "The Selection" by: Kiera Cass
  44. "Smart Girls Get What They Want" by: Sarah Strohmeyer
  45. "Insurgent" by: Veronica Roth
  46. "Reunited" by: Hilary Weisman Graham
I read so many wonderful books this year.

Then there's other stuff that happened this year. Next year, I should document better what I've done... 'cause there's not going to be a lot of things for the months of the year... Plus, I enjoy staying home haha.


  • January: Brought in the new year with my mum. Hung out with my friend Jerrica on New Year's Day. Video chatted with my bestie Ani on the 9th. My cousins Kealy and Tegan visited for a couple hours on the 21st.
  • February: Video chatted with my bestie on the 8th. 
  • March: My brother and Linzi visited from the 9th to the 15th. Hung out with my friend Jerrica on the 18th.
  • April: Hung out with my friend Jerrica on the 2nd. Hung out with my friend Jerrica again on the 4th. My Auntie Misty, cousin Katie, and my second cousins Hailey, Bobbi, Connor, and Brielle visited from the 6th. Went to my cousin Austin's birthday party and hung out with my friend Jerrica on the 7th. My Gramma D passed away on the 13th ): ... Hung out with my friend Jerrica on the 25th, along with cleaning my Grampa E's house, and went to Froagie's (ice cream place). Went to Froagie's again on the 29th.
  • May: Hung out with my friend Jerrica on the 6th and went to Froagie's (it was Hanson day). 
  • June: Went to the Old Port Festival on the 10th with my friend Jerrica and my dad, Dia Frampton and The Cab played at the Old Port Festival. Turned 20 on the 25th. My Gramma W came over for our joint birthday celebration ('cause her birthday is the day before mine) on the 27th.
  • July: My bestie Haley that lives in Chicago bought tickets on the 6th for us to see One Direction next year (hopefully everything works out so that I can go to Chicago next year for it). 
  • August: Nothing much really.
  • September: Went to Windham with my mum, dad, and my friend Jerrica on the 18th. Watched One Direction perform live online on the iTunes Festival on the 20th. Visited Mrs. Richardson (favorite teacher from high school) with my friend Jerrica on the 25th.
  • October: Went to the fair with my mum on the 2nd, ran into my friend Jerrica and my Gramma W at the fair. Went to Windham with my mum and dad on the 9th. 
  • November: Voted (for Obama) for the first time ever and bought my first car on the 6th. Went to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 with my friend Jerrica and my dad on the 18th.
  • December: Watched a livestream of One Direction's MSG concert on the 3rd. Spent Christmas with some of the family on the 25th. Tried the Belgian candy Chokotoff for the first time (it was good), 'cause my friend Lore that lives in Belgium sent me some. Lost about 31 lbs since May (I was 211 lbs and now I'm about 180 lbs).



No comments:

Post a Comment