Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

tropical storm irene & watching the sunset.

Tropical Storm Irene (which happened yesterday) wasn't as bad as they said it would be, at least on my street. We only lost power for a few seconds before it decided to turn back on. Which I'm thankful for haha. Most of my town and the town over are all out of power, and most likely will be until later this week. Here's a picture I took from the front porch.



And tonight there was one of the most beautiful sunsets I've seen in awhile. I love the sky and pretty colors way too much haha. Thought I'd share some of the beauty of what I saw tonight. Maine truly is a beautiful place.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures :) I'm so glad the storm didn't get you too bad!! & having power is definitely a bonus ;) hehe love ya!!

    ReplyDelete