Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

shout it out.





No one ever gets why I love the band Hanson so much. Or why I've stuck with them since I was a small little 5 year old girl. Their music is just so personal. It has gotten me through so much. And I honestly don't know who I'd be and where I'd be without them. They've had that much of an impact on my life. 


Last year I got to see them live for the first time and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I spent some of my graduation money to go see them and traveled 4 1/2 hours. 


I cannot wait to see them on October 11th. I'm bringing my friend Jerrica who has loved them as long as I have and has never seen them live. It'll be awesome to see her reaction to it. I'm sure I'll blog about the concert once it comes around (:


Here's to the past 14 years, and the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment