Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

fixing delilah.


I finished this book at 12:30 am. It's Sarah Ockler's second novel, but it's the first I've read of her's. I have her first book Twenty Boy Summer, in my closet just waiting for me to finish other books so that I can read it. I'm sure whenever I order more books that I'll order her newest book that just came out this month that's called Bittersweet. I love her writing. 


This book was based in a fictional town in Vermont. Which I didn't know until I started reading it haha. I love reading books that are based in New England, 'cause I can picture the town better. This book was really good. I did not want to put it down. 


I definitely recommend that you check out this book. It's really good. Just be aware that you might get teary-eyed while reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment