Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

remember these moments.

So, it's the new year. I can't believe a year went by that fast, geez. I'll be 20 this year. I won't be a teenager anymore. Holy crap. 


I rung in the new year with my mum while watching MTV's NYE in NYC special and drinking sparkling blueberry lemonade.




I took these pictures of my room before I went to bed. So this is what my room looks as of the beginning of 2012.






Then later in the day (after waking up haha), I hung out with my friend Jerrica. My parents, her, and I all had the Strawberry Bisque and Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes I made. They both tasted so yummy! 







Then we all made supper (barbecue pork chops and homemade french fries) while listening to Hanson. And on the way back from dropping her off at her house, we stopped and I took pics of the gazebo lit up in town.








Things I did in 2011:
  • January: I made a Disney World tote bag for my best friend. Got my McFly poster in the mail that I finally found online to buy after years of wanting it haha. 
  • February: Nothing really all that exciting happened.
  • March: My brother and my sis-in-law Linzi visited. I started watching the tv show GREEK a little over a week before the finale aired and became obsessed with the show haha. 
  • April: Nothing really all that exciting happened.
  • May: Nothing really all that exciting happened, besides the fact that I made a Holly a McFly tote bag for her graduation present. Also got really into baking and making sweets. Still not a fan of cooking though haha.
  • June: Tried painting my room a new color, but had an anxiety attack over how bright it was. So I went back to my old color, which is relaxing. Saw my first sunrise in awhile after waking up at 5 am and looking outside. Went to Port Festival with my dad and Jerrica... and saw the bands Hot Chelle Rae and We The Kings (the only bands I cared about at it) at the Port Festival. I met Nash Overstreet and Ian Keaggy of HCR, also got a group hug from Travis Clark haha. Turned 19. Got a tweet from Alex DeLeon saying happy birthday to me after telling him it'd make my day haha. 
  • July: Painted a McFly thingy (not going to post a pic on here.. I love it too much for somebody to steal the idea). Bought tickets to see Hanson live. I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 with my dad. Made this blog. 
  • August: Signed up for Pottermore early access. 
  • September: Started really to get back into reading books.  Bought the Vampire Diaries season 2 boxset. Dyed my hair. Took a walk out to the railroad track with my mum. My brother and my sis-in-law Linzi visited again. Had a small family taco lunch/early bday celebration for my brother with my mum, my dad, my bro, my sis-in-law, grampa d, gramma d, and grampa e. Took a family picture. Got ice cream at the local ice cream shop with my parents after we took the family picture. Got into Pottermore (since it opened for the people that got early access). Got sorted and turned out I was a Hufflepuff (I had no doubt that I'd end up in there though). Grampa D and Gramma D visited. 
  • October: Made my first dutch apple pies ever and they turned out amazing! Visited my favorite teacher from my high school years, Mrs. Richardson, with Jerrica. Got my bracelet from my friend Ruth (who is from Australia) that she got in Thailand for me. Went to the fair with my parents. Bought the boxset of the first 7 Harry Potter movies. Saw Hanson live. Bought the GREEK season 4 boxset (bought all the other ones earlier in the year). 
  • November: Got a new Christmas tree and put it up as soon as we got it in the mail. I saw Breaking Dawn: Part 1 with my parents and Jerrica.
  • December: Got my postcards and stickers in the mail that I ordered from Charlavail's Holiday Shop. I had Christmas with my parents and my gramma w up at her new house. Also sent out presents/received presents from my online friends. 

In 2012, I want to keep track of all the books I read... since I've never really done that before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment