Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

la la land.


I've been reading like crazy lately. The only time I read is from like 12 am to 1:30 am though haha.

The "Need" series is absolutely amazing. It only took me about a week and a half to finish the 3 books ('cause I had to order the books after "Need" and they took forever to get here). I recommend that you read the series. The order of the books goes "Need", "Captivate", and then "Entice". There's a 4th book coming out in May. 

"Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have)" was hilarious, heartbreaking, and lovely. It's a good, quick read.

I'm reading "Delirium" right now. It's pretty good so far. I'm sure I'll love it by the end. I'll try to remember to update about it in another post, whenever I end up finishing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment