Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

finally autumn.

So it's finally Autumn/Fall! I'm so happy. It's my favorite season, by far. I love the chilly weather, the fresh smell of the air, the colors of the leaves, having barely any bugs outside, the food, and the fair. I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now.


My grandparents got here on Friday the 23rd of September and left yesterday. I didn't get any pictures of them being here, but it was a nice visit. 


It's amazing how the colors change in the sky each season. They're very bright during the summer, and very warm in the fall.




I finished the book "Delirium" that I wrote about on my last blog. It is such an amazing book. It tore apart my heart and made me want to cry at the end. I'd tell you what happened, but I do not want to spoil anything (; There's a sequel coming out to it on March 6th called "Pandemonium". I can't wait to read it! (:


The fair starts this Sunday. I think I'm going to go on Tuesday, if the weather is okay and I feel good. It's usually the day that's less busy. And if my favorite teacher from high school gets back to me, then Jerrica and I will probably visit her sometime next week. Then on October 11th, we're (Jerrica, my dad, and I) going to Hanson! I'm excited for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment