Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

i find hope and it gives me rest.

A couple weeks ago I went on a walk with my parents outback to the railroad tracks. It was nice, but chilly. Most of this fall has been extremely cold. Then I got a few things in the mail that I've been wanting... still waiting for one thing though. We had a beautiful double rainbow a week ago! It snowed twice within 3 days (the pics from here are only from the 2nd snow)... Not a huge fan of the cold, but the snow is pretty in pictures... and I like going out in the dark while the snow is falling, even though I'm afraid of the dark haha. Also sent out things/presents I've collected over the past 2 years for my best friend, out to her today. It cost $25 to send it out -__-















I've been making a lot of Christmas presents for my friends lately. I'm hoping they like them when I send them out around Christmas.

In a couple of weeks, I have to go to an open house thingy that my gramma is having. Offered to make applesauce cookies for that.. So I'm going to. Also bringing my friend Jerrica with me so that I'm not bored out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment